The San Francisco Business Times Small Business Summit was held this week. It was a refreshing look at the state of small businesses with reports from their research group and a discussion among panel of small business owners, Mike Puente, Owner, House of Bagels; Peggy Howse, President & CEO, All Seas Wholesale Inc.; Babette Pinsky, Owner, Babette; Joy Chen, CEO, Yes To Inc.
Research report indicates that businesses have had a tough time since 2008 bu that owners feel optimistic and see a move toward increased profitability.
The three business owners identified their secrets to success and not surprisingly they agreed on the secret sauce that helped them survive. I want to share
- Being incredibly focused on the most important strategies for your success
- Put attention only on what matters
- Be passionate about your product and service, its contagious
- Convey that passion to a your clients, vendors and staff
- Believe in yourself and your business
- Look forward, focus forward and keep moving
Take a moment and self-assess. Where are you now relative to these and what can you change? It will make a difference.
Best wishes on your success, Kay
One thought on “Secret Sauce for Success”
Thanks, Kay, useful!