As we enter a new year that feeling that you just ended a cycle and are starting a new one is very real. I heard a woman say the other day, we don’t celebrate the new year, each day is just like the last and the next. As I look intuitively I see that she has decided (consciously or unconsciously) not be creative. Those of us who are excited to create, manifest, challenge ourselves, try something new, etc. relish this time of the year because the energy on the planet is set for that now!
To take full advantage of this try the following:
- Let go of the past (the last and earlier cycles). What are you holding onto? Let it go.
- Take the time to meditate or reflect on your vision for this year. Don’t think and argue with yourself about what can and cannot happen. Just bring to your mind’s eye what you would like experience this year.
- Get out of your own way. Clear your thinking. Stop controlling.
- Focus on what you want. Don’t put time, energy or attention on anything that brings you down.
- Always be present in the moment instead of the past or even the future.
- Take care of your body. Get the right amount of sleep, exercise and water. Eat the right foods.
- Have lots of fun! Decide to enjoy each day then do!
At the beginning of this cycle create a change, get out of your routines and patterns. If you want something to be different then change something or many things.
Share what you do to get things going in the cycle of a new year!
Best wishes on the new year and your success!